Hypnotherapy is a guided trance-like state similar to being completely absorbed in a book, movie, music, or even one's own thoughts or meditations. Patients then can utilize their unconscious natural resources to modify or regain control of certain systems of the body and of their life.
Dr. H has helped numerous people use Clinical Hypnosis by giving them “Tools of Change” to empower each of them to realize their goals through Clinical Hypnosis. Dr. H uses Hypnosis in a clinical setting to help the patient make changes in their his or her life that create their desired outcome. Dr. H's Clinical Hypnosis services can be used for a broad range of purposes, including:
- Smoking Cessation and Weight Management
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Sports, occupational, and performance enhancement
Self-Hypnosis for pain control and healing
Dr. H's hypnotherapeutic techniques for pain control and healing have helped many people whose lives are dominated by pain. Dr. H utilizes Hypnosis as a method of communication between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind to make changes in the body and control pain.
- Chronic and acute pain control
- Alleviation of Chemotherapy symptoms
- Preparation for general or dental surgery healing and recovery