Meet Dr. H
While his honors, accomplishments, and affiliations distinguish Dr. H as a qualified and trusted Chiropractic Physician, it is the testimonials of his patients that give him the greatest satisfaction in life.
Dr. H resides in Boise, Idaho, but works with athletes, professionals, and individuals throughout the world. He is helping them excel in every aspect of their life, while assisting them in accomplishing their goals and dreams. Dr. H utilizes the ability of the mind:
- To create and improve functional performance
- To utilize sensory states for recall of great performance
- In wellness strategies of mind and physical medicine
Dr. H has been as accomplished Chiropractic Physician and trusted Clinical Hypnotherapist for over 20 years.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1984
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, Boise State University, 1983
- Regional Director, Palmer Alumni Association, 1990-1996
- President, Ore-Ida District Idaho Assoc. of Chiropractic Physicians, 1985
- Governor Appointed to the Idaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians, 1997-2001
- Chiropractic Review Blue Cross of Idaho, 1991-1996
- Member Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians, 1984-1987 and 1989-1996
- Keynote Speaker and Instructor on Psychoneuroimmunology, Breast Cancer Conf.-MSTI & St. Luke's, 1996
- Developing the Positive You, Boise State University-Outreach Program, 1994-1997
- Purpose, Boise State University-Outreach Program 1997
- The Theory of Hypnosis based on the Model of Milton Erickson, M.D., Community Education System, 1984-1994
Meet The Staff
Andrea is our Office Manager and helps with answering phone calls and getting patients in and out of the office in a timely manner. Andrea has also been a patient of Dr. Hollingsworth for 4 years and can vouch for the fact that having chiropractic care has had a huge impact on overall health and healing for herself and will also for you.
Andrea has been a civil service worker for 35 years and believes in helping others be the best and healthiest version of themselves. She is also a certified instructor for CPR/BFA and lifeguarding.
Bailey is our Billing Specialist & Social Media Guru. She knows the office inside and out and can help you with all aspects of your care from helping you schedule your first appointment to billing your insurance and setting up your financial arrangements in the office and most importantly, doing whatever it takes to help you achieve your healthcare goals.
Bailey believes that having proper care is important as well as coming into a positive office environment, that is why working for Dr. Hollingsworth has been great as well as creating a welcoming environment for all new and returning patients.
Bailey has a Bachelors degree in Psychology from Boise State University and has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years and enjoys the day-to-day interaction with patients and people outside the office.